Your One Stop for Quality Bamboo Flooring
• Bamboo flooring is environmentally friendly
Grow 3 times faster than hardwoods
• Strand – Woven bamboo has twice the strength of solid oak
Great for high traffic areas
• Bamboo flooring provides a warm and unique look
Horizontal & vertical - Natural & carbonized
• We represent the finest bamboo manufactures
• Bamboo flooring can fit your budget – very competitive prices
Six month same as cash (oac)
We accept all major credit cards
• Professional installation
• 30+ years - Helping customers choose the best flooring
Why choose The Floor Center for your Bamboo Floor
We have extensively trained flooring consultants, with 30+ years of flooring experience available to help you select the right type of Bamboo floor. Our consultations are free and provide much more extensive knowledge than a big box store.
Bamboo flooring is a wood like option that has been gaining in its popularity. Bamboo is a grass that has some similar, positive characteristics as hardwood. Bamboo is extremely durable and easy for you to maintain. If you think Green, Bamboo is an excellent choice because it is sustainable and made from natural vegetation that is fully mature in only three to five years
Basics of Bamboo flooring
Carbonated vs. Natural Bamboo Flooring
• Natural bamboo flooring presents a light appearance similar to a light or maple. It will really brighten up your room. Natural Bamboo will look very nice in your studios, kitchens, and open areas attracting sunlight.
• Carbonated bamboo flooring appears with a darker appearance and comes in several shades & tones. Some popular tones are Cherry tone and Dark Walnut.
Vertical or Horizontal
• Vertical & Horizontal refers two different manufacturing processes that creates two differences in the appearance of your bamboo floor. Both Carbonated and Natural Bamboo come in either Vertical or Horizontal. A Vertical bamboo floor has small straight lines across the length, while the Horizontal process gives the appearance of "knots" throughout.
You have many Bamboo flooring options. When choosing a new bamboo floor, we suggest you consider these factors.
• Room size
• Natural and artificial lighting
• Wall colors & Textures
• The type of furniture
• The amount of room traffic
• The relation to other rooms
Lean on our experts, some with 30 years of experience, to help you select the bamboo flooring that works best for you, based on our interview of your personal taste. Based on your input, we will recommend and guide you through the several bamboo floor options.
• Carbonated vs. Natural
• Vertical or Horizontal
• Shades & Tones
• Flooring Sizes
We know that when it comes to Installation, some customers are "Do-It-Yourself", but most customers select our high quality installation. Our flooring installation is very reasonable and competitively rates. Our installation professionals have 10+ years of installation experience and all installations have a full one year installation warranty.
How do you know if The Floor Center pricing is competitive? We are large purchasers from the major manufactures of bamboo wood flooring. Our vendors provide us excellent wholesale pricing and, we receive the first notices f manufactures discounts. This status allows us to pass on our great pricing and 30+ years of experience to you.
Interesting Bamboo Floor Facts from Wikipedia.
View Our Leading Manufacturers
Call or Stop by Today - Let Us Prove Our Value To You